Insurance policies serve as your individual protection. We carefully consider which insurance coverage options suit your individual needs and what should or shouldn't be included in your policy.
We want you to get the best coverage at the lowest rates possible. With the right policy and a secure future on the horizon, you can get back to living for the moment! We are a Tampa based insurance
company that specializes in a wide variety of insurance products including Health, Life, Medicare products, Group Benefits for your business, auto homeowners, and more. We help individuals, families,
and the self-employed.
First off, what is an Independent Insurance Agent?
There are two kinds of insurance agents, Captive Agents and Non-Captive, or Independent Insurance Agents. There is a big difference! Captive Agents are committed to one insurance carrier, like
AllState or State Farm, and are restricted to selling that one company’s product line. They cannot shop around for other opportunities that may better suit consumer needs. To a captive agent, the
parent company comes first.
On the other hand, Independent Insurance Agents are open to offering their customers multiple product lines, which may include United Health, Cigna, Aetna, Progressive, Liberty Mutual, or
Humana. This broader selection offers more resources to find coverage that best suits your personal situation. To an independent agent, the customer comes first. I tailor each plan to the individual
with whichever company best suits the client's needs.
Consumer Light Bulb Goes On!
Do you trust your finances with someone who is more concerned about their company than with you? Of course not! You will sleep better knowing an Independent Insurance Agent is on your
An Independent Agent:
- Is a value hunter - they look for the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping. With one call or visit, you have access to multiple lines of coverage for all your needs. Independent agents vary, but most offer a full range of auto, home, rental,
business, life, and flood products.
- Is committed to customer satisfaction - their livelihood depends on it.
- Treats you as a person - not a number.
- Becomes your consultant/advisor for the present and future - helping you to protect your valuable assets.
- Provides personalized claims service. No need to navigate a phone chain - Your independent agent can contact your insurance carrier directly to help smooth out the claims process.
- Listens. How better to help determine your needs?
- Has strong community ties. Look around you - PTA, Rotary, and Chamber of Commerce. Chances are your local insurance agent is right beside you building a stronger community.
Let Bay Area Benefits help you with your insurance needs today!
Please view these pages and get to know us better:
Discover what sort of coverage you require: Ask for a non-binding consultation today!
To learn more, follow these links: